Friday, March 6, 2009

Cuppycake Necklace, Piggies, and a Panda

Hi everyone :D

First up! I've moved my mainstore to a bigger location that is hopefully less cramped and hard to navigate through. Please check it out :)

New stuff out at [PINK FUEL]:




The frosting and base are both color change for 9 individual colors so you can mix and match to your desire :)

Secondly! Piggies! I got this idea actually working on my bunny hop prize for spring. Spring time is all about the bunnies, chicks and lambs but I never hear about piggies D: (Yes, I know it's not spring yet but work with me here >.< ). So I decided to make some cute little ones. They are resizable/copy and attach to similar points like the bandaged kitties and pandas.




Last but not least, I felt bad for only leaving the panda avatar out for 24 last time since some people couldn't get to it due to RL constraints. So I've set it out again in the store for 10L. This time it comes with a cute little color changing bow that I've included for free :)
It will be out for this month so grab it while you can!



SLURL to new mainstore : http://slurl.com/secondlife/Thibedeau/90/169/25
Xstreet:
https://xstreetsl.com/modules.php?name=Marketplace&MerchantID=117887
----
Outfit Credits: Skin (Atomic,Rockberry). Hair (Magika, Truth), Clothing (Dutch Touch)

No comments:

Post a Comment