Friday, August 22, 2008

Yay first post!

My cousin insisted I make a blog to announce stuff I've made but the number of my creations so far is sort of minimal at the moment. I think this blog will just be about my ramblings so yay!

My store [PINK FUEL] opened Wednesday at the Juicy Bella plaza. To be honest, I was hesitant at first to open up my store on the Juicy Bella Wednesday Grand Opening day. It was finals week (ugh physics) and I didn't have a lot of stuff made at the time. However, I did anyways and I was pleasantly surprised at the results. It motivated me to get my butt into gear now that summer class it out and to use my month of vacation to build, build, build!

I gave away a cuter version of my shoulder panda for the Juicy Bella Christmas Tree giveaway that the stores around were asked to participate in. It was great to see my panda showcased on SL Freestyle next to katat0niks awesome pink dress. Her stuff is amazing.

You can still grab the cute panda here before it goes down.

One last thing, I met a girl while Djing at Bacchus and she gave me a LM to her store TZ Designs. She had a cute cross bikini that matched my nurse eyepatch I made so I had to take pics :P


Nurse Eyepatch- [PINK FUEL]
Cross Bikini - TZ Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment